Customized Consulting Service
NEO-RLS staff are also able to provide customized consulting service in a number of other areas to save you time. Please contact Ragan Snead,
Executive Director, for further information and costs.“Thank you for all of your preparation and facilitation for our staff/trustee meeting. I think we have been given a lot to work on and think about. You did a fabulous job and I cannot thank you enough for rearranging your schedule to accommodate us.”
-- Jennifer Buch - Director, Huron Public Library
- Grant Review
- Save time and enhance funding success by having our staff review grant proposals and provide valuable feedback.
- One-on-One Management Coaching
- Our personalized coaching sessions for managers focus on identifying strengths, utilizing an in-house, leadership assessment tool. We discuss general and specific management scenarios, offering solutions to enhance skills and boost confidence.
- Dialogue Facilitation
- We assist in guiding and managing discussions among community members, leadership, and other stakeholders to facilitate informed decision-making, provide feedback, and gather information.
- Training to Meet Your Needs
- Tailor-made training programs designed to meet the specific needs of your library, ensuring relevant and impactful learning experiences.
- Team Building
- Foster inter-departmental cooperation with our team-building exercises, strategically crafted to build trust, enhance communication, and improve overall effectiveness.