UPDATE - Leadership AcademyNEO-RLS Introduces the 2020-21 Leadership Academy
What does it mean to be a leader and how do the skills needed differ from those needed to be a good manager? Many people struggle with how to leave behind former priorities and mindsets when they enter a leadership role. Learning how to balance implementation with vision, connect with others in order to achieve goals, become an effective decision-maker and develop others are all important skills that help build alignment with direct reports and across an organization. The 9-month Leadership Academy will focus on enhancing the skills you already have and on building new ones in order to assist you in developing a vision of how you can confidently move into the future as an effective leader.
See below for a full description of the 2020-21 Leadership Academy:
- The Academy is a blended course which runs from May 2020 through May 2021 and consists of 3 face-to-face workshops and 5 webinars.
- We recommend that you attend the Academy in its entirety in order to maximize your learning.
- Archives of live webinars will be available at your convenience for those attending the Academy in its entirety and experiencing a scheduling conflict.
- Live webinars will be available individually for registration for those NOT attending the Academy in its entirety.
- Participants who attend the entire Academy will receive a Certificate of Completion.
5/27/20 Good Leaders: Bad Decisions 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. Online
6/18/20 Leading with your Strengths 10:00 - 12:00 p.m. Online
7/15/20 Delegating Made Easy 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. Online
7/23/20 Emotional Intelligence 10:00 - 12:15 p.m. Online
10/14/20 Strategic Leadership 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. Online
The following in-person workshops will be rescheduled for Spring 2021
8/19/20 Achieving Leadership Effectiveness: The Power of Influence
9/10/20 Culture by Design
11/19/20 All Leaders Don't Have Titles and the Importance of Mentoring Check back for registration information for the 2021 Leadership Academy beginning next June.