NEW - Leadership AcademyNEO-RLS Introduces the 2020 Leadership Academy
What does it mean to be a leader and how do the skills needed differ from those needed to be a good manager? Many people struggle with how to leave behind former priorities and mindsets when they enter a leadership role. Learning how to balance implementation with vision, connect with others in order to achieve goals, become an effective decision-maker and develop others are all important skills that help build alignment with direct reports and across an organization. The 9-month Leadership Academy will focus on enhancing the skills you already have and on building new ones in order to assist you in developing a vision of how you can confidently move into the future as an effective leader.
Click here for a full description of the 2020 Leadership Academy and register today!
- The Academy is a blended course which runs from March through November and consists of 5 face-to-face workshops and 4 webinars.
- We recommend that you attend the Academy in its entirety in order to maximize your learning.
- Archives of live webinars will be available at your convenience for those attending the Academy in its entirety and experiencing a scheduling conflict.
- Live webinars will be available individually for registration for those NOT attending the Academy in its entirety.
- Participants who attend the entire Academy will receive a Certificate of Completion.